In the first 11 days, our practice has been focused on looking deep within ourselves, pulling out what it isn’t working, and beginning to figure out what it is that we truly want with our lives – what will shape us into the human beings we want to be.
In this practice, we are now focused on finding the courage to make this change.
Letting go of the “old” can be incredibly scary. Perhaps you tried at some point in your life, and it was met with a negative reaction, or even a failure. Perhaps that one moment made you realize you were “better off” being the way you are. What makes trying again so hard is the fear of reliving the pain from that experience.
But what if I told you that you would never have to relive that particular pain again because you actually grew and learned from it? What if I told you, you have the power to not make the same mistake twice? If we never experienced pain and set backs, we would never grow as human beings – we would never evolve into the best version of ourselves.
So how do you get started?
- Meditation is absolutely a must. It will help you to learn to ease your mind and find a place of peace.
- Write down a list of fears you would like to conquer.
- Write down steps you know you could take to start easing those fears – even if it’s little, and make sure to add a reward you would like to give yourself, once you’ve conquered it.
- Each month, pick a fear you would like to work on – meditate on it, and take the steps you’ve written down.
- Make sure to journal, each day, about what you’re feeling and the progress you’ve made.
- When you’ve conquered that fear, REWARD yourself!
Following this process is guaranteed to get you on the right track to giving yourself the utmost courage to change into the person you want to be!