Gratitude doesn’t require a large explanation, it requires DOING. When you are grateful for even the little things in your life, the door opens and connects you straight to the universe. It allows you to find a sense of peace, while giving you hope in every situation.
Instead of some lengthy post, I’m going to share five things I am grateful for today. Please share with me yours, and make it a practice you do everyday!
- I am grateful for my 3 mile walk to and from the grocery store, as it allowed me to get to know my new neighborhood.
- I am grateful for the rainstorm we had today, as the flowers are in bloom now and the air is so fresh.
- I am grateful for my really hard but new workout routine – I like feeling strong.
- I am grateful for the new meal plan I started today – so many delicious recipes!
- I am grateful for the time I spent, playing fetch with my dog.