It is entirely possible to eat chocolate, peanut butter, bananas, oats, and it still be healthy! This is great as breakfast, dessert, or a snack!
- 1 medium banana, halved
- 1/3 cup Bob’s Redmill Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 2 tbsp chocolate peanut butter powder
- Mash half of banana in a medium jar or large glass (I just cut up the banana and included, as seen above.)
- Chop other banana half and add to jar with remaining ingredients.
- Stir, cover and refrigerate overnight
- Serve (garnished with fresh banana, optional).