This recipe makes for a great, healthy dessert, or even as a snack!
- 1 spray cooking spray
- 1/4 cup low fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. reduced fat sour cream
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 3 large peaches, pitted and halved
- Preheat grill. Off heat, coat grill rack with cooking spray. If you do not have a grill, preset the broiler on low.
- Mash cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl with a fork; stir in honey until smooth.
- When grill/broiler is hot, grill peaches cut-side down until marked, about 1 minute. If you are using the broiler, broil until the peaches are soft.
- Place peaches cut-side up on a platter; top each with 1 tablespoon sweetened cheese mixture. Yields 1 peach half per serving.
- If you prefer soft peaches, microwave for 1 1/2 minutes
- Sprinkle nutmeg or cinnamon once the halves are filled