The Dukan Diet Turgloff Beef Kebabs recipe, comes directly from the Dukan Diet book. It’s meant for those on the Cruise Phase.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb. 2 oz. fresh tomatoes, peeled and seeded, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 lb. 5 oz. lean beef, cut into cubes (or I use beef cubes, meant for stew)
- 1 sweet pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Celery salt
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley for garnish
- Make the tomato sauce: Place the tomatoes and garlic in a frying pan and bring to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Season the tomato sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Place the beef, peppers, and onions on kebab skewers and grill or broil for about 10 minutes, turning once.
- Remove the beef and the vegetables from the skewers and sprinkle with lemon juice and celery salt.
- Top the kebabs with the tomato sauce.
- Adjust the seasoning and garnish with chopped parsley