The Dukan Diet Herbed Chicken Salad recipe, comes directly from the Dukan Diet book. It’s meant for those on the Cruise Phase.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 c. fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives (optional)
- 1 1/2 c. button mushrooms, cleaned and cut into small cubes (optional)
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and cut into small cubes (optional)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (optional)
- Place chicken breast and chicken broth in a small skillet with a lid. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 10 minutes. Remove chicken from poaching liquid, let cool, and cut into strips.
- In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, garlic, mustard, parsley, chives, salt, and pepper.
- Add the cubed mushrooms, radishes, the chicken, and the eggs. Mix well. Refrigerate until served.