The Dukan Diet Beef Skewers recipe, comes directly from the Dukan Diet book. It’s meant for those on the Attack Phase, but can be used during any phase!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes, plus 2 to 4 hours for marinating
Cooking time: 15-25 minutes
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. fresh thyme or a pinch of dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1 lb. 5 oz. beef top round steaks, cut up into large chunks (I use beef cubes, meant for stew)
- 4 skewers
- Mix the soy sauce, mustard, vinegar, herbs, and lemon juice together. Marinate the beef in the mixture for 2-4 hours in the refrigerator, turning at least once.
- Discard the marinade. Place the beef on the skewers.
- Grill or broil on medium until done to your liking.
Note: If you are making these during the Cruise phase, add tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions to the skewers!