Note: If you missed the first week of my meditation experience, scroll through the home page to review.
In Day 11 of the Meditation Experience, the Centering Thought is focused on aligning our inner self with what we surround ourselves with.
In order for us to thrive in success, we must align with those positive energies that are in the world around us. When you feel stressed, in doubt, or negative, our path to success is blocked, causing us to have to realign internally, reset our course, and look towards what we can do to improve our situation. Realigning how you want to feel on the inside helps to visualize what you want on the outside. It helps you to gain strength in becoming more powerful.
Some tips I’ve learned, on realigning myself, have been incredibly useful in my current self-transformation:
- Do not make a decision out of a place of distress. Make it when you are calm and centered and can think more rationally.
- Never act out of uncertainty. You should feel good about the decision you’re making.
- If others feel discomfort, resistant, etc. about your decision, you’re not in alignment with reality.
- When you make a decision, internalize it for 24 hours before you announce it publicly.
- Seek opinions of others if you have trouble deciding – remember, you don’t know what you don’t know.
- Value cooperation over competitiveness. Opening up to the world brings in perspectives you never thought possible and oftentimes, leads to better answers.
- When you’ve followed all of these yet still have trouble getting an answer, throw it out to the universe and the answer will come.