The Dukan Diet Light Cheesecake recipe, comes directly from the Dukan Diet book. It’s meant for those on the Cruise Phase.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes, plus a minimum of 4 1/2 hours to chill
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 10 tbsp. fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp. corn starch
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Splenda
- 10 egg whites
- In a bowl, blend the yogurt, cornstarch, egg yolks, lemon juice, and sweetener until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the egg whites until still peaks form, and carefully fold them into the yogurt mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch microwave-safe pan.
- Microwave for 12 minutes at medium setting.
- Cool at room temperature for 30 minutes, then refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving
I’ve made crustless quiches with this same recipe.
- Remove the the Greek Yogurt, lemon juice, and Splenda from the recipe.
- Add in low-sodium ham or turkey (to your liking)
- Add in low-fat cheese (to your liking)
- Spray olive oil, lightly on the baking pan (I use a pie/cake pan)
- I like to heat mine in the oven, so preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until full cooked.